Tap the three stacked horizontal lines in the top left corner next to “Home” to access the Menu which includes the following:
HOME – See your overall progress in the program, your next item to complete, and quickly access information you have entered and content you want to review again.
- Key Takeaways– The key points you want to remember from reviewing the content.
- My Best Practices – What you do really well: the actions and behaviors that allow you to deliver consistent results. Capturing your best practices will help you more intentionally leverage them.
- Favorites – Easily find any content that you marked as a favorite.
- Success Strategies – Easily find and view any previously completed content in the eight success strategies that drive high performance.
ACTION – See previously stored items where you committed to take action.
- Action Items – Review, sort, and mark any action items, custom or suggested, complete.
- Exercises – Review and update any previously completed exercises here.
NOTICE MY NEW LENS – Notice your progress in developing a new leadership lens as you apply your learning on the job.
- Assessments – See your initial results and your most recent reassessment (if applicable).
- Progress Checks – See your progress checks for each of the eight success strategies. Progress checks are designed to help you notice the results you are getting from taking action, and identifying the most important strategies you are using to help you do so.
- Help – Find support resources and FAQs here.
- Log Out – Log out of the application.